Wednesday, February 20, 2013

On the Move...

Emerson is on the MOVE! If there was another word that could stress how fast and curious he is at getting around the house I would use it. He is a man on a mission. We have baby gates surrounding the perimeter of our living room just to contain him. He has gotten into so many cabinets, drawers, closets, etc.





Please let me stress - it is not because of our lack of attention to this little man. Literally, in the blink of an eye he has rounded corners, pulled shoes off of shelves, and even emptied my spice rack for me.
 



Although, we now have to be on our toes 24/7 we LOVE this stage. He is so curious and so much fun to be around. His personality has come alive with his new found freedom. He is always smiling and blowing raspberries - and laughing so hard.


I think some of my favorite times is when you pretend to be chasing him. He will take off and then crash just a few moments later from getting so tickled he can hardly move. Boy do we have our hands full with this stage of his life and we are LOVING every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment